Telegram Messenger 2
How to Activate Face ID or Touch ID on Telegram
If you are a loyal Telegram user, to increase security, you can lock the Telegram application with Face ID (for iPhone X series and above) or Touch ID (for iPhone X series and below and SE 2020). So if you have a secret conversation and you don’t want anyone to read it when you borrow your iPhone, then you can lock it for increased privacy.
Activate Face ID or Touch ID on Telegram
- Open the telegram application on your phone.
- Enter the Settings menu in the lower right corner.
- Select the Privacy and Security option.
- Click the Passcode & Face ID or Touch ID option.
- Tap the Turn Passcode On option. At this stage you need to setup a passcode as a password when you want to access these settings and also existing conversations (you can also use Face ID / Touch ID as an alternative passcode).
- Tap (On) the Unlock with Face ID / Touch ID option, then specify the required time delay before Telegram locks automatically (or you can also disable it).
easy isn’t it? you can try it, good luck!
Telegram messenger app for android
Telegram messenger app for android – Telegram besides can be used on a desktop PC can also be run on android, you can send messages to fellow Telegram softeners on all devices including android and desktop.
You can download Android Telegram for free on the Google Play Store, the same features as Telegram Desktop and Mac. In Telegram, you can manage secret chats that contain messages, photos and videos that can be ‘wrecked’ on their own. Telegram is very interesting, that is, you can also add certain keywords to be able to access messages in Telegram. So, other people won’t be able to read the messages you sent or sent to you. Very safe.
then how to download and install Telegram on your android mobile. Following are the stages of installing and registering Telegram for Android with pictures.
telegram messenger app for android
- First, please download and install the Telegram application on the Google Play Store.
- Then please open your Telegram android application. then click the Start messaging button
- Next steps please fill in your country code and enter your telephone number. This is to verify your number will be sent via SMS at this number.
- Next is phone verification, please enter the code sent to your number to verify it
- Please enter your name and profile picture, then click the next button below right
- Welcome to the Telegram application, to add contacts please click the three vertical lines in the top left.
- If you want to add a contact, please click the contact menu, if you want to change your profile and other settings, please click on the settings menu.
The following features of your Telegram Android
- Send messages more safely, even messages can be ‘destroyed’
- You will not forget what to write, because there is a draft feature
- No need to fear the wrong send, you can edit messages that have been sent in Telegram
- Can send messages to various devices at the same time
- the number of group members can reach thousands.
Rea also : Telegram desktop download free for pc
So how to install the telegram messenger app for Android, and Android features hopefully hopefully useful.