f you want to mirror your screen to a TV or other device using Chromecast, for example, then on Microsoft Edge Chromium actually already exists and is also available for you to activate and use, more or less like the one present on Google Chrome.
Even so, the Cast option is quite hidden by appearing in Settings & more> More tools> Cast media to devices.
Now regarding these options, did you know that we can actually display these options in the browser toolbar, and we can access the menu more quickly without having to enter through a few clicks like in general.
- The Best Sites to Play Friday Night Funkin Online Things To Consider
- Windows 11 Feels Slow? Disable some of the following settings…
- How to Install and Use Android Applications on PC/Laptop Windows 11
- The Game Awards 2021: Genshin Impact Won The Best Mobile Game Award
- How to Enable The Voice Typing Feature in Windows 11