Turn On 4
How to Create a Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows 11
Hotspot is a location where you can access the internet without using wired media via a smartphone, PC, laptop, or other device that has WiFi (Wireless Fidelity) function.
It’s not difficult to create your own hotspot, you can do it with a smartphone, laptop or computer. The hotspot feature for mobile phones may already be available, but what if you want to use the hotspot on a computer or laptop that doesn’t have one?
A laptop or PC that uses Windows 11 can be used as a hotspot in addition to being able to perform certain functions. It’s very easy to create a hotspot on a laptop, and you can do it without using any software.
Creating a Wi-Fi Hotspot in Windows 11
This is the easiest way to turn your Windows 11 PC into a WiFi hotspot in less than a minute. Here are the steps that must be taken to activate the mobile hotspot and share the internet connection with other devices
- Step 1. Press Win+i keys together on your keyboard to open Settings app.
- Step 2. On the Settings page, click on Network & internet on the left side of the panel.
- Step 3. Now, go to the right side of the page, scroll down and turn on Mobile hotspot.
*Note – You can click on the Mobile hotspot option and enable the Save power option. to your PC.
This is to ensure that when no devices are connected to your PC, the mobile hotspot is disabled by default.
- Step 4. If you are using Mobile Hotspot for the first time, make sure to name your Hotspot and add a password.By scrolling down on the Properties section, click Edit.
- Step 5. On Edit network info, click on Network name and add the name you want, which is easy to remember. Then, under Network password, add a password of at least 8 characters. Press Save to save changes.
HOW TO ACTIVATE MONO AUDIO ON WINDOWS 11
What is Mono Audio?
Mono audio is sound that is meant to be heard as if coming from one position.
This is in stark contrast to stereophonic or stereo sound, which uses two separate audio channels. As a listener, the most striking difference is that stereo sound is capable of wide perception, whereas mono is not.
In Windows 11, if you have difficulty hearing sound from your computer, you can enable mono audio. This function allows the system to swap the stereo into a single channel to help you hear all the sounds.
This function is not a new feature and is also available in Windows 10. Currently mono audio is available via the sound settings page.
In Windows 11, you can enable the mono audio feature on the Ease of Access menu in Settings. Here are the steps.
Using Mono Audio in Windows 11
- Step 1. Open Settings.
- Step 2. Click the Accessibility option.
- Step 3. On the right pane, click Audio option.
- Step 4. Click (On) on the Mono audio option.
- Step 5. Done.
After the process is complete, the resulting audio output will change to mono. You can do the same steps as above and swipe to Off to turn off the mono audio feature.
How to Enable Touchscreen Keyboard On Windows 11
Windows 11 comes with new changes in almost all system applications. Is that a big change as we saw in the Start menu, the touch keyboard also has some improvements. New touch keyboard improvements were introduced taking into account more touch-friendly features in Windows. The new touch keyboard comes with a transparency effect, the option to add emojis, an animated GIF search bar, and more.
For those of you, who are currently using Windows 11 and have a laptop/PC with a touch screen, you can also activate the touch screen keyboard in Windows 11. Where this keyboard feature, you can use like a tablet. For how to activate it on Windows 11, it’s not so difficult, you just need to follow a few easy steps below:
How to Enable touch keyboard from Settings
You need to enable touch keyboard keys on the taskbar.
- Press Windows Key + i together to open the settings window or you can also right click on the mouse on the start button and select the “settings” menu.
- Once the settings menu opens, click the “Personalization“.
- In the Personalization settings, select the item “Taskbar“.
- Select Taskbar Corner Icons then find and activate Touch Keyboard
- Next, you can notice on the taskbar row there will be a keyboard icon. Click the button to activate the touch screen keyboard.
If you have clicked on the keyboard icon, a touchscreen keyboard will appear as shown below:
How to Turn on Remote Desktop in Windows 11
For those of you who are accustomed to working in the IT world, you must be familiar with the term remote computer, which is to control or control a remote computer, be it a server or desktop computer without having to deal directly with it.
What is Remote Desktop?
Remote Desktop is a feature of the Windows operating system that allows users to remotely control other computers over a computer network. Remote Desktop uses the RDP (Remote Desktop Protocol) protocol, which by default runs on TCP port 3389.
With this feature, users do not need to be in direct contact with the computer concerned, which may be very far away.
Remote Desktop on windows 11
By default, the Remote Desktop option should be active in Windows 11. Where with this Remote Desktop, it allows users to remotely control other computers.
But if you find Remote Desktop still can’t access Windows 11, there are a number of settings you need to activate, and here we summarize the short steps.
- First, please open Settings > System > Remote Desktop
- Then, please make sure that the Remote Desktop option is in the ON position, if not then please activate it.
- After that, you can access your Windows 11 device by entering your Windows 11 device IP or Computer Name.
- Enter your Windows Credential which is the username and password for you to log into Windows 11.
- And done. Now you can control Windows 11 remotely.