Whatsapp Web 1
How to Blur Messages on WhatsApp Web
In certain cases, privacy will certainly be the main thing you pay attention to, for example when you use WhatsApp web in a public area. Of course you don’t want other people to be fad or deliberately glance at your screen and read the messages.
Fortunately, there are a few ways in which you can increase your privacy when you open WhatsApp web, where you can blur the contents of the conversation so that it can minimize other people from seeing it.
Blur Messages on WhatsApp Web
To blur messages on WhatsApp web, you need to install the Privacy Extension For WhatsApp Web extension.
- Step 1. Download the Privacy Extension For WhatsApp Web extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Step 2. Install the extension as usual.
- Once installed, you can immediately open WhatsApp web and find the blur effect on all existing conversations.
- Furthermore, if you open the extension settings, you will find many options to give a blur effect or not on some views such as name, media, last conversation, and others.
- If you want to read a blurred message, simply hover your mouse pointer over the desired conversation to display it.