How to Blur Messages on WhatsApp Web
In certain cases, privacy will certainly be the main thing you pay attention to, for example when you use WhatsApp web in a public area. Of course you don’t want other people to be fad or deliberately glance at your screen and read the messages.
Fortunately, there are a few ways in which you can increase your privacy when you open WhatsApp web, where you can blur the contents of the conversation so that it can minimize other people from seeing it.
Blur Messages on WhatsApp Web
To blur messages on WhatsApp web, you need to install the Privacy Extension For WhatsApp Web extension.
- Step 1. Download the Privacy Extension For WhatsApp Web extension for Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Step 2. Install the extension as usual.
- Once installed, you can immediately open WhatsApp web and find the blur effect on all existing conversations.
- Furthermore, if you open the extension settings, you will find many options to give a blur effect or not on some views such as name, media, last conversation, and others.
- If you want to read a blurred message, simply hover your mouse pointer over the desired conversation to display it.
How to Call WhatsApp on Laptop (Voice & Video)
How to Call WhatsApp on Laptop –WhatsApp lets you make voice and video calls on Windows and Mac. If you prefer to use a computer/laptop instead of a smartphone, here’s how to make both voice and video calls using the WhatsApp desktop application.
While you can make WhatsApp calls on your desktop, there are some limitations you should be aware of. To use WhatsApp calling on Windows desktop, you must update to Windows 10 64-bit version 1903 or later. Similarly, on Mac, desktop WhatsApp calls are supported on macOS 10.13 High Sierra or later.
You’ll also need the latest version of the WhatsApp desktop app on Windows or Mac. Voice and video calls are not supported on WhatsApp Web.a
You have to make sure that your smartphone and computer have a good internet connection and that the latest version of WhatsApp is installed. Even though WhatsApp has a dedicated desktop application, it still requires your smartphone to connect to the internet close to your computer.
How to Enable WhatsApp Access to Camera and Microphone
To use voice and video calls, you must check that you have a camera, microphone and speakers.laptops usually have a webcam, built-in microphone, and a pair of speakers. However, if you are using a PC/desktop, you may not have one or two of those devices.
Finally, check if WhatsApp has access to your computer’s camera and microphone. If you’re using a Mac, you’ll need to click the Apple logo in the top left and select “System Preferences.”
In System Preferences on macOS, select “Security & Privacy”, by clicking on it
When opening Security & Privacy settings on Mac, click on “Camera,” and also make sure you’ve ticked the box next to “WhatsApp.”
then go in macOS Security & Privacy settings and click on “Microphone” also make sure the box next to “WhatsApp” is checked.
In Windows 10, go to Settings menu >> Privacy >> Microphone. Check if the switch next to “WhatsApp” is set to “On.” Otherwise, just click the button once to allow WhatsApp access to your microphone.
To give WhatsApp access to the Windows 10 camera, go to Settings > Privacy > Camera. Slide the toggle icon next to “WhatsApp” to make sure it’s “On”.
Lastly, you should know that WhatsApp does not support virtual audio and video group calls on desktop.
How to Call WhatsApp on Laptop (Voice & Video)
Before you start a WhatsApp call on your laptop, make sure you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on Windows or Mac. QR code will appear on the screen with instructions to link your smartphone to use WhatsApp on desktop.
Open the WhatsApp application on your smartphone. If it’s an iPhone, go to the WhatsApp chats page and tap the “Settings” button at the bottom right of the screen.
For WhatsApp on Android, go to the chats/messages page and tap the three-dot icon at the top right of the screen.
In your smartphone’s WhatsApp settings, select “WhatsApp Web/Desktop.”
On the next screen in WhatsApp settings, tap on “Link A Device.”
To complete the linking process, you have to authenticate using fingerprint or face unlock on your smartphone. After that, WhatsApp will open the phone’s camera. Navigate to the QR Code on your computer to start using WhatsApp on desktop.
Just open WhatsApp chat on your computer/laptop and click on the phone icon to make a voice call. The phone icon is in the top corner next to the camera icon.
Open the chat on the desired contact in the whatsapp application to make a WhatsApp video call on the desktop, and click on the camera icon located in the top to the right of the contact’s name.
Once you’ve made a desktop call on WhatsApp, you’ll see four icons on the screen—camera, microphone, three-dot icon, and a red end call button. With voice dialing, this icon will appear along with your contact’s name at the top right of the screen. If you are on a video call, you will see these icons in the video window.
The camera icon lets you turn the camera on or off during a video call. If you press it while you are on a voice call, it will switch to a video call.
The microphone icon allows to mute or unmute your microphone.
Three-dot icon for camera and video settings. This gives you the opportunity to change the camera, microphone, and audio output device. output device. You can use these settings if you want to use an external microphone.
To end a WhatsApp voice or video call on the desktop, press the red end call button.
How to Record WhatsApp Video Calls on Android and iPhone
The WhatsApp message sharing application has become one of the mandatory applications on someone’s cellphone today.
One of the main features of WhatsApp besides sending text messages is video calls. This feature allows users to make phone calls with free video without using regular credit and rely on internet or WiFi quota.
WhatsApp has also improved the capabilities of its video call feature. From what was originally used only to connect 2 contacts, now 8 different contacts can join in the same video call.
Unfortunately, many users don’t know that conversations via WhatsApp video calls can be recorded. The method is quite simple, see the guide to recording WhatsApp video calls on Android and iOS, which we will explain below.
Record WhatsApp Video Calls with Voice on iPhone
The easiest way to record WhatsApp video calls on the iPhone is to activate the screen recording feature that is embedded in the iOS iPhone. The following is a step-by-step guide
- Open the settings menu on the phone.
- Scroll the screen until you find “Control Center” and tap on it.
- After entering the “Control Center” menu, Tap the “Customize Controls” option.
- Then select the “Screen Recording” menu option which has a red circle icon. Enter the “Screen Recording” menu into “Include”, so it’s easy to find when you want to use it.
- Select the WhatsApp contact that you will video call.
- BeforeYou will enter the “Control Panel” menu. pressing the camera-shaped icon button at the top, scroll down the top of the phone screen.
- You will enter the “Control Panel” menu.
- Tap the screen recording icon or Screen Recording that was added earlier.
- Turn on the microphone option.
- Make a video call, the video call is automatically recorded.
- To end video call recording, all you have to do is touch the top of the screen and select the “Stop” option.
Record WhatsApp Video Calls with Voice on Android
On Android phones, the way to record WhatsApp video calls is a little different. The screen recorder recording feature is only available on premium class cell phones. If your Android phone is not supported by these features, you can try the AZ Screen Recorder application. This free recorder application can support safe internal audio recording so it can be the best choice for Android users.
The following is a guide to using the AZ Recorder application.
- Go to the Google Play Store page and do a search for AZ Screen Recorder.
- Download the app and wait for the process to complete.
- Then tap on open and grant all the access permissions requested by the app.
- After that, an icon in the form of the AZ Screen Recorder logo will appear on the edge of the middle of the cellphone screen.
- Tap the video icon when you want to record the conversation in a WhatsApp video call.
- To stop recording. Scroll down the notification screen and tap Stop or the square icon.
- We recommend that you do not use earphones or cellphones during the recording process so that the resulting audio is clear.
This is how to record WhatsApp video calls on iPhone and Android devices that you can try. I hope this helps.
Install whatsapp messenger free download for samsung galaxy
Install whatsapp messengers frees download for Samsung galaxy – Some of this time WhatsApp became popular because it has complete features such as sharing photos, sharing files and can certainly chat with friends or groups. whatsapp also can to share location, WhatsApp is now more value now WhatsApp provides free WhatsApp calling features means that it only uses internet data quota instead of siphoning pulses. here, I will give a tutorial how to Install whatsapp messengers frees download for Samsung galaxy easily.
Read also :
If you wanted to restore backups of your chat history and you want to recover it then, you can do this if you have installed Whatsapp before and save it in Whatsapp backup. So the incoming data will be restored again including your chat history.
Install whatsapp messenger free download for samsung galaxy
- First opens the PlayStore app on your Samsung galaxy smartphone
- Enter “WhatsApp” in the search bars at the top and touches WhatsApp in the auto-suggest list.
- Touch Installs to start Installs whatsapp messenger for Samsung
- Then touch Accept
- So you have to wait a while to download whatsapp for your Samsung
- After install process, Clicks the open button to start using Whatsapp application for your Samsung
- In this step you are required to enter your mobile phone number.
- Next you are asked to Verify your phones numbers.
- If you previously had an account and had installed whatsapp on your Samsung and then backup your chat history is automatically found and you want to restore it, please choose To restore.
- If the install and verification process is complete, then, you will be directed to a page to fill out the profile. Here, you can add photos and display names for Whatsapp. click Next to proceed to the next step.
Read also : How to get whatsapp backup from google drive to Android/iPhone
Installation and Registration is successful, by this you can use whatsapp to communicate privately as well as Groups.