How to transfer contacts from gmail to phone – Did you have a new Android phone and want to learn how to import contacts from Gmail for Android phone? Whether your old phone is broken or you just want a new device, importing Gmail contacts on Android is essential. Because manually move each contact is a tedious task that we all hate. If you want to skip that annoying manual transfer of individual contact, we are happy to help. In this article, we brought you the most effective ways that you can easily transfer contacts from gmail to phone.
You can transfer contacts from gmail to phone using the Google Contacts tool import / export. It is actually quite simple and is not relegated to contacts you import / export of your Google accounts. In fact you can use to share contacts with other users (or import your Google contacts working in your personal Google Account).
How to transfer contacts from gmail to phone
- First you have to make sure your Android phone already has a google Contact app if you don’t have it yet you have to download the google Contact app for your cell phone.
- For how to export Google Contact through a browser or pc / laptop you can follow the way in the previous article : How to transfer/copy Contacts from one google account to another
- After getting the Contact CSV file please send it to a new email on your new phone.
- Open the Google Contacts application on your mobile and log in your new email.
- Click the Settings menu in the Contact app on the top left
- Then click the Import Contact menu
- Select the CSV file that you sent earlier in the new email after you download it.
- Your new contact has been sent to your new phone
Hope it is useful for you today How to transfer contacts from gmail to phone.