How to voice recorder windows 10 – On the Windows 10 operating system, you don’t have to use a third-party application to record audio, because for that task you already have a default application / tool that you are ready to use, the Voice Recorder application.
Voice Recorder is a simple application for recording sounds and mixing them to create amazing music. Designed for fast and simple operations, Recording Studio makes recording, editing and creating beautiful sounds.
How to voice recorder windows 10
- To record audio you only need to use the default Windows 10 application, Voice Recorder. Please type in the Windows search box with the keyword “Voice Recorder” to find the application quickly.
- Then there is the question Let Windows Voice Recorder access your microphone. Please select yes if you want to use a microphone on your laptop
- Then please click Play by pressing the microphone icon in the middle. to start recording your voice.
To end the audio recording and please click the stop button in the middle. It says how many minutes you recorded your voice.
- Then the list of audio recordings with your Voice Recording application will appear on the left side. to listen to the results please click the name of the recording that interests you.
- To see the location where the voice recording file is stored then please right-click on the recording name and select Open file location
There are two audio sources that you can record on a Windows 10-based computer device. First, audio that comes from headset / microphone input sound, and second, audio that comes from a computer sound card.
if you are using a computer and use a sound card then you must activate Stereo Mix in a way
- First right click on the Speaker icon in the right corner of the computer screen, then select Recording devices
- then enter the Recording tab
- In the Recording tab, right-click an empty area under the Microphone, then select Show Disable Devices
- Right-click Stereo Mix then select Enable, and also right-click “Microphone” then select Disable
Voice Recording can be used to create YouTube or singing content and other audio requirements