Windows 10 Media Creation Tool can be used to update your Laptop / PC that is being used. This Media Creation Tool can also be used to download ISO files such as Windows 10 Pro and Windows 10 Home and 32-bit or 64-bit system types.
The following are the steps to install Windows 10 on your laptop using Windows 10 media creation tool. This stage includes:
- How to download the Media Creation tool
- How to run the Media Creation tool
How to download the Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
- First you please Download Windows 10 Media Creation Tool
- Make sure you know the type of system running on your computer 32 bit or 64 bit way is to click the start button – Computer then Properties. please check System Type 32-bit operating system or System Type 64-bit operating system
- if you already know your operating system type, please download the 32-bit Media Creation tool, if your system type is 64-bit then you can download the 64-bit Windows 10 media creation tool.You can also download it here if you already know your system type.
32 bit64 bit
How to run the Media Creation tool
- Run the Windows 10 Media creation Tools application, by right-clicking run administrator. Here I assume you are already using the administrator user level on your computer.
- then if you want to upgrade you choose Upgrade this PC now, for the way you can follow the previous tutorial, Upgrade Windows 8 to Windows 10 with Media Creation Tool
- then please select language, architecture and edition. please adjust the edition according to the previous windows for example Windows pro to Windows 10 pro.
- then please select the media that you will use, if you want to use a USB Flash drive please select the USB Flash drive menu, if you are going to download an ISO file please select the ISO file menu.
- Previously please plug a USB Flash drive into your computer or laptop so that it is detected by the Media Creation Tool. If it has been detected, please choose the Label of your USB drive.
If you download an ISO file, please select the ISO File menu and then select the path where you will save the downloaded ISO file. That’s how to use the Windows 10 media creation tool.