Windows 10 not connecting to wifi – Now laptop or PC computer users already support internet connections via Wi-Fi networks, maybe WiFi networks have become one of the basic needs for some laptop and PC computer users, especially for those who have to move or work through the internet and want a network that flexible.
By using WiFi network technology that utilizes these radio waves, we can more easily connect to the internet network, without the hassle of many things, such as the availability of LAN cables or without the hassle of bringing modems everywhere. if Windows 10 is not connecting to wifi, for some people it is a problem that must be resolved immediately. And if you experience this, here are some tips on how to overcome Windows 10 not connecting to wifi that you can do so that your laptop or PC Windows 10 not connecting to wifi and can return to normal.
Fix Windows 10 not connecting to wifi
If your Windows 10 has been connected to Wifi before, then your internet network will be added and stored in the profile list by Windows. You might be able to delete the profile first. Here’s how to Forget Wireless Network Profiles on Windows 10 if Windows is 10 not connecting to wifi.
- Open the Settings app on your windows 10,then Select Network & Internet
- Select the wifi menu in the left panel. There you will see the Manage Wi-Fi Settings link.
- In the open window, you can see two settings, Wi-Fi Sense and Manage known networks. click the Manage known network menu, select one of the wifi network you want to connect to, and you will see two options, properties and Forget.
- Click Forget. After clicking this, the network will delete the Wireless Network’s profile and connection details.
Sometimes on Windows 8 or Windows 10 specifically can not do the above method, there are other ways you can do that is by resetting the Network
- Open the Settings – Select Network & Internet
- Click the Status menu
- After that, look below, click on Network reset
- Then Reset now and click yes
- Wait a few moments, the laptop will automatically restart itself
- After the laptop is on, please connect the wifi.
Read also : Windows 10 manage wireless networks
hopefully useful how to fix Windows 10 not connecting to wifi. may be useful