How to Windows 10 update version 1903 – For Windows 10 users, Update for Windows 10, version 1903 on May 19, 2019. Content provided by Microsoft. Valid for Windows 10. The last few months Microsoft has tested several new Windows 10 features that are rolled out to the Insider Preview channel.
After the last major Windows 10 update in October 2018, in May 2019 Microsoft has prepared the Windows 10 1903 edition (May 2019) that you are ready to download and install for all Windows 10 devices.
If you follow the development of the Windows 10 update, this 1903 May 2019 edition has many interesting features that make it very worth trying as soon as possible. This time I will show how to update Windows 10 version 1903 through your Windows 10 Update & Security menu.
How to Windows 10 update version 1903
- First please open the Start menu in the lower left corner and then click on the gear-shaped Settings menu
- Next, please click on the Update & Security menu
- Then click the Check for updates button under the Windows Update menu. then you must click the Download and install button now to begin the Windows 10 version 1903 update process.
- Then please click Download and install Now.
- if the windows update encountered several problems and select fix and complete the update. please click the Fix issues button.
- Then Windows will feature an update to Windows 10 version 1903, please wait for the installation process to finish
- After after Windows Update has finished downloading the new feature updates, please restart your machine. You can also choose to restart later.
Windows will automatically update your Windows 10 operating system. Sometimes when the update is not too perfect then you should check in the Update Menu and your Windows 10 security.
The process for updating your Windows 10 to version 1903 May 2019 is not difficult. Microsoft also provides a tool called Windows Update Assistant that you can download and use as the latest Windows 10 update media. this will be discussed in the next article.