Xampp for windows 7/8/10 32/64 bit — In making the website, Will need a web server to access it via browser / internet. Web pages written with PHP scripts must be processed in an application called Web Server. This web server will translate the PHP code into HTML and send it to the web browser to display.
XAMPP’s own function is as a stand-alone server (localhost), which consists of several programs, among others: Apache HTTP Server, MySQL database, and language translator written in PHP and Perl programming languages. The name XAMPP itself stands for X (four operating systems of any kind), Apache, MySQL, PHP and Perl. This program is available in GNU General Public License and is free, an easy-to-use web server that can display dynamic web pages. To get it XAMPP you can download directly from the official web. And here are some cats program definitions contained in XAMPP.
MySQL is a multi-user, multi-user SQL or DBMS database management software system with around 6 million installations worldwide. MySQL AB is available as a free software under the GNU General License (GPL), but they also sell under a commercial license for cases where its use does not match the use of the GPL.
PhpMyAdmin is free software written in the PHP programming language used to handle the administration of MySQL via browser page (World Wide Web). phpMyAdmin supports various MySQL operations, including (managing databases, tables, fields, relations, indexes, users, permissions, etc.). Basically managing the database with MySQL must be done by typing the appropriate command line (command line) for each specific purpose. If someone wants to create a database, type the appropriate command line to create a database. If someone deletes a table, type the appropriate command line to delete the table. This is of course very difficult because someone has to memorize and type commands one by one.
How to Install Xampp for windows
- Download the latest XAMPP for Windows apps www.apachefriends.org
- Double click the xampp file you just downloaded. Next will appear a welcome window XAMPP, click Next button to continue.
- Next you will be prompted to select the application you want to install. Just tick all the options and click Next button.
- Then, you will be prompted to specify the location of the storage folder of XAMPP files and folders. It’s up to you and want to save where, in this post the author will save it in C: \ xampp.
- Because we do not need it now. Uncheck
- Next will display screen “Bitnami the “Learn more about BitNami for XAMPP” option and click the next button.
- The next view is “Ready to Install”, click the next button to start the installation process.
- If all goes well,The intallation process will run for a while, until the display screen becomes “Completing the XAMPP”. Click Finish button after XAMPP installation process is complete
- Modul Apache being green shows Apache Web application server running.
- Please try to open your local host with your favorite browser Chrome or Mozila. Type url http: // localhost / phpmyadmin / if you succeed it will look like the picture below.