Xender file transfer – xender app download – One of the advantages of the Xender application is that file transfers are faster than using USB or bluetooth. Xender will make the Hotspot itself to send or receive to other devices via the hotspot. Xender is very clean of ads, you can transfer files, videos, documents and photos with the Xender application. How to use Xender is very easy. Next, I will give you the Xender file transfer and xender download application complete with pictures.
One of the advantages of sending files via wifi is the answer because it is much faster than via Bluetooth and by using Xender this process is much easier because this application will create its own hotspot so that to send and receive, other devices just connect to the hotspot.
How to Xender file transfer
- Run the Xender application on your phones.
- Then select on the music tab menu, app, video or photo
- On the sending cellphone click the SEND button, while the recipient selects the RECEIVE button.
- Then the Xender application will create a hotspot, the recipient can connect via hotspot or by scanning qr code.
- After connecting, select the file or music you want to send, you can send one or many files at once.
- Click the SEND button to send the selected file.
- Xender will send your data quickly, please check from the recipient’s cell phone. You can also check whether it has been sent successfully or not on your mobile xender.
For those of you who want to send files, videos, photos or applications from Android to Android or from iPhone to Android or from PC to Android you can use the Xender application.How to use it is also very easy for those of you who just want to use this application you can follow the method above according to instructions and images. How to Xender file transfer – the xender app download is easy to get in the playstore.