Zoom webinar tutorial – A video conferencing uses its Zoom feature more and more, both for online meetings (web meetings) or online seminars (webinars).
Basically, a webinar is a video conference that uses the internet to connect webinar organizers with participants around the world.Usually, webinars are held by a professional or a company and attended by a certain number of participants, Organizers can directly provide material with video features and display the PC or smartphone screen.One of the mainstays applications for conducting webinars is Zoom Webinar.
One feature that is very useful, especially for agencies that hold online seminars (webinars) is the participant registration feature. This makes it easier for organizers to find out participant data before the event starts. If usually the shared link contains the meeting id and password, if you activate the registration feature, participants will be directed to fill out the form according to the questions given.
Here are some advantages of webinars to consider if you want to create a webinar.
- Can follow-up to 100 interactive participants
- a variety of plans options are available
- can broadcast live to several platforms such as Facebook Live and YouTube for many people to see freely
- dual screens for panelists and shared screens
- a transcript to be given at the end of the webinar
- poll feature
- Q&A dialog box
- unlimited meetings, all the plans offered by Zoom Webinar can be used at any time according to the timeframe selected in the plan
- webinars can guarantee that you can watch them again at any time
- special registrations that allow webinar creators to get the information they want from attendees
- integrated with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and marketing automation systems
- Green Room Panelists who allow panelists to have their sessions to practice
- webinars can be monetized with PayPal (via Zapier)
- Read also zoom cloud meeting for pc
- Read also how to sign up for zoom / zoom sign up
How to Create a Webinar on Zoom
- Purchase a Zoom Webinar plan
There are various plans in Zoom Webinar that you can customize according to your needs. You can choose the number of panelists and participants, as well as choose a monthly or annual package.To purchase a Zoom Webinar plan, you can view it on the Zoom website.
- Make a registration.
One feature that is very useful, especially for agencies that hold web meetings / webinars, is the participant registration feature. This makes it easier for organizers to find out participant data before the event starts. You can choose to make registration for participants or not. If so, you are then asked to choose between manually approve or automatically approve.
- Schedule a webinar.
The next step you take is to determine a webinar schedule.
- Invite panelists.
You just have to fill in the names and email of the panelists that you will invite via e-mail. The number of panelists that you can invite depends on the plan you have chosen.
- Invite participants.
The next step is to invite participants. The difference between participants and panelists is that participants can only see the speaker and the webinar screen. Participants cannot view the video. Participant videos will only appear if turned on by the webinar creator. If you want to invite participants, you can send the link directly.
- Start a webinar.
To start a webinar, you can log into your Zoom account and click on Webinar. Select the webinar you want to start, click Start.
Leave a Reply